Check Samsung j7 specifications and price in India
The Samsung galaxy j7 nxt price in the India starts from INR 11,490. Its release date is July 2017. The Samsung galaxy J7 has a good features in reasonable price.
Samsung j7 Mobile Specification
|Specifications|| Samsung J7 Mobile|
| Price|| 6,590/-|
|In the Box|| Charger ,OTG Cable|
|Display|| 5.5 inches|
|Operating System||Android v 5.1 Lollipop|
|Processor|| 1.3 GHz Octa-core processor|
|RAM|| 1.5 GB|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera|| 5 MP|
|Internal Storage|| 16 GB|
|External Storage|| 128 GB|
|Battery||3000 mAh Battery|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Hybrid SIM Slot||No|
|Warranty||1 Year warranty for Mobile & 6 months for Accessories|
|Launched in||2017 year|
Price: INR 7,990.00
Was: INR 9,490.00
Price: INR 15,300.00
Was: INR 15,900.00
Price: INR 9,490.00
Was: INR 10,990.00
Click here to get Flipkart Offers on mobile
Following are some Samsung galaxy j7 nxt review:
- Customers are happy with battery life and the camera quality.
- The fast charging capability is also quite satisfactory.
For More Samsung Mobiles Visit Our Store : Samsung Mobiles
Advantages of j7 nxt 32 GB:
- It comes with the latest android version (Nougat).
- It has AMOLED capacitive touch screen.
- The j7 nxt is good for multitasking.
- Its memory can be expanded up to 256 GB.
- The cameras of this model come with additional features such as auto focus, LED flash, Geo tagging, facial detection, touch face, and panorama.
- It has slots for single SIM and a memory card or dual SIM.
- It is light weight, hence convenient to carry.
- Overall performance is quite good.
- The design is sleek and stylish.
Disadvantages of Samsung galaxy j7 nxt:
- The samsung J7 does not provide any screen protection. So if the phone falls, it is prone to cracks and breakages.
- It has no finger print detection sensor hence security of the phone is a bit low.
- It has a RAM of only 2GB.
- It has no gyro.
- It does not come with compass sensor.
- The display of this model is not up to the mark.
- The battery capacity is not enough compared to the size of the screen display. Hence battery drains much faster if used continuously for a long time.
To know more information Visit Official Website: Samsung Store