Xiaomi Redmi 4-the best smart phone for its price
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Mobile Specifications
|| Xiaomi Redmi 4 Mobile
|Xiaomi Redmi 4 Price
|In the Box
|| Charger ,OTG Cable
|| 5 inches
|| Snapdragon 425 quad-core 1.4 GHz max
|| 3 GB
|| 5 MP
|| 32 GB
|| 128 GB
||4100 mAh Battery
|Hybrid SIM Slot
||1 Year warranty for Mobile & 6 months for Accessories
[amazon_link asins=’B01NAKU5HE,B01N9J9N6A,B0756Z242J,B073VLGL5Y,B0756ZJ1FN,B071FCLCM2,B075FS3FPQ,B072FNTC3N,B07B2RF3S7′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’meradeals08-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’4c704145-5024-11e8-bfba-01a44fc9f79e’]
Click to buy mobile in Flipkart Store
Xiaomi Redmi 4 basically comes with the 5-inch touch screen display having the resolution of 720*1280. On the other hand, this smart phone is powered by the 1.4GHz octa-core processor. The RAM of this phone is 3GB which is more than enough for all the activities.
That apart, the external memory of this phone is 32GB which in turn is expandable up to 128GB. But for that you are required to use external micro SD card. If the camera is concerned, then Xiaomi offers good deal in it. It comes with the 13 MP primary camera in the front side. And there is 5MP front camera for taking selfies.
For More Redmi Mobiles Visit Our Store : Redmi Mobiles
Xiaomi Redmi 4 basically runs on the Android 6.0.1. That apart, it is powered by the non-removable battery which is of 4100mAh. The battery power of this set is considered to be the best for its price. Even other phones of upper price ranges do not even provide this good battery. The measurement of the phone is 139.30*69.90*8.65 (these are height, width and thickness respectively). The weight of the phone is 150 grams.
Moreover, this smart phone is run on the dual SIM platforms. Both of the SIM ports are for GSM. There are two ports for the SIM, one is for Micro-SIM and the other one is for the Nano-SIM. That apart, this model comes with different connectivity such as FM, USB OTG, Infrared, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G etc. It even supports Band 40 which is utilized by the LTE networks. It provides few sensors such as Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer/Compass etc. Each of the sensors is unique and different and has its own set of activities.
- This smart phone is available in two different forms such as Xiaomi Redmi 4 32GB and Xiaomi Redmi 4 64GB. The price is obviously different for these two different sets. Just the internal memory is different, everything else is same.
- It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset.
- Two different kinds of SIM can be used such as Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM.
- The camera is good and it has some additional features such as panorama, HDR, smile/face detection, touch focus, Geo-tagging, LED flash, phase detection autofocusses.
- Available in Silver, Dark Gray and Gold colour variants.
- Can be used for the HD video recordings.
- The screen-to-body ratio is 69.1% which is considered to be pretty good. Good performance without having any serious lags.
- Various other features like fast battery charging, photo editor, document viewer etc.
- It is known to run on comparatively outdated Operating System.
- The battery is not non-removable.
- The micro SD option limit.
- The look of this phone sometimes may seem thicker.
Redmi 4 was reportedly launched in the month of November 2016. The price of this phone was set at 10,099. The phone with 64GB internal memory is obviously likely to cost you higher. This phone is considered to be the best phone for its price.
To know more information Visit Official Website: MI Mobile store