A complete review of Xiaomi Y1 Lite
Xiaomi is known to be a privately owned mobile phone company that basically designs, develops, manufactures as well as sells smart phones. On the other hand, this company also sells a sort of Android-based Operating System and few other consumer electronics. Apart from that, Xiaomi even makes other equipments and things like TVs, tablets, fitness trackers and air purifiers.
Xiaomi Y1 Lite Mobile Specifications:
|| Xiaomi Y1 Lite Mobile
|Xiaomi Y1 Lite Price
|In the Box
|| Charger ,OTG Cable
|| 5.5 inches
||Android v7.0 Nought
|| Snapdragon 425 quad-core 1.4 GHz max
|| 2 GB
|| 5 MP
|| 16 GB
|| 128 GB
||3080 mAh Battery
|Hybrid SIM Slot
||1 Year warranty for Mobile & 6 months for Accessories
[amazon_link asins=’B0756Z242J,B0756ZJ1FN,B078TKWH9Y,B079JX38KH,B079XZYLVJ,B076HLFVST,B077WYNWTC,B076BDMW8G,B07CHLCHMF’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’meradeals08-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’ea1e86a8-501e-11e8-93e9-21c897b200b0′]
Click to buy mobile in Flipkart Store
Redmi Y1 Lite comes with 5.50-inch touch screen display along with the resolution of 720*1280 pixels. That apart, this smart phone is basically powered by the 1.4GHs quad-core processor. On the other hand, the RAM of this phone is 2 GB which is considered to be enough. The size of the internal storage of this phone is 16GB. Nevertheless, it is likely to be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of external micro SD card.
For More Redmi Mobiles Visit Our Store : Redmi Mobiles
The camera aspect of this phone is pretty good too. It is providing 13MP primary camera on the front side. In the back, it has a front shooter of 5MP for the selfies. Moreover, this device is run by Android 7.0. It has a non removable battery of 3080 mAh.
Y1 Lite is there to work on the dual SIM platform. There are two ports for the Nano-SIM. That being said, the connectivity options are likely to include FM, USB, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi as well as 3G, 4G connectivity. It even supports Band 40 used by LTE networks. On the other hand, it has also got some decent sensors such as Magnetometer/Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor etc. Each of these sensors has its own set of activity and usage. Each and every sensor is distinct and different than the other ones.
- Y1 Lite’s touch screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This latest Gorilla Glass is likely to give this phone the ultimate protection.
- The phone has Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- The display of this phone has such a pixel density which is suited for the HD resolution and recordings.
- This phone provided decent screen-to-body ratio.
- It comes with the feature of complete HD video recording.
- The performance is known to be good without having any major lags or issues.
- The build and design qualities are top-notch.
- Unlike other similar phones, it provides additional features such as active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic.
- The phone is available in Rose Gold, Gold and Silver colors.
- There is no finger print sensor.
- Few minor lags once heavily used.
- The display quality can be considered pretty average.
- The phone is not water or dust resistance in any way.
- Does not provide NFC feature.
- The battery is not removable.
- It does not have Java.
Xiaomi Y1 Lite review
Xiaomi Y1 Lite was reportedly launched in the month of November 2017. It was the upgrade version of its previous model. The price of this model was set at Rs. 6,999. As per the price, this smart phone is definitely a good buy. Other similar smart phones under same price range do not have this many features.
To know more information Visit Official Website: MI Mobile store